The King of Hip Hop and the boss man himself, Eminem called in to Shade 45 speak with DJ Whoo KidLuckily over here at RadioPlanet.tv we were able to capture the entire conversation!

What’s new in Eminem’s life? What has he been working on? When can we expect a new album from Eminem? How many albums has Eminem actually released ? Will Dr. Dre be involved in Em’s new album??  Was Eminem really lying about his techniques in the ‘Art of Rap?’ Is Eminem really a big ‘Naughty By Nature’ fan? What can we expect from Slaughterhouse?? When will the Slaughterhouse album officially drop? Who’s the most annoying Slaughterhouse member? Is Eminem looking forward to his upcoming tour throughout Japan? Was Eminem a Beasties Boy fan? What does the future hold for Eminem? What are Em’s plans for the 4th of July? Would Eminem rock the Air Yeezy’s??

Find out all the answers in this Radio Planet exclusive!!

8 Responses to “Eminem vs DJ Whoo Kid!! New Album?? Art of Rap?? Most Annoying Slaughterhouse Member?? Air Yeezy’s??”

1. Bernadette says:

Thanks whoo Kid!!Love Marshall could kiss him all over to gawgeous can’t wait fo his Album to add to the rest of my collection been in love with him fo 13 yrs now still in love with him,,because he just normal guy who don’t rap bout bling ,,he writes real stuff !! :-*

2. Bernadette says:

Thanks whoo kid!!been in love with Marshall fo 13 yrs and still love”n him, I respect his music coz he don’t rap bout bling he raps real talk B-) x Xx

3. Pitou Ieng says:

Thanx Whoo Kid I’m not a fagot but I love marshall as well!

4. Rach says:

OMG…your going to the Reiki Capitol of the world…Japan is the most beautiful country in the world!!!! Good for you. Namaste.

5. chris thwala says:

Fst thing of all is 2 ply me0 the best quality songzzzzzzzz

6. BallerCraig says:

Awwwwww it’s nice to know that Eminem is a homosexual. Awwwwww… Such a sweetie.

7. Good day! I could have sworn I’ve been to
    this website before but after browsing through many of the articles I realized
    it’s new to me. Nonetheless, I’m definitely pleased I stumbled upon
    it and I’ll be book-marking itt and checking back frequently!

8. Rafael says:

Truly no matter if someone doesn’t know after that its up to other people that they will
    help, so here it happens.