Soulja Boy ft. Justin Bieber “Rich Girl” Bieber Boy Tell ‘Em!

Check out this track by Soulja Boy and Justin Bieber called “Rich Girl” and let us know what you think of this collaboration!

Shouts to RapRadar!

27 Responses to “Soulja Boy ft. Justin Bieber “Rich Girl” Bieber Boy Tell ‘Em!”

1. Frahrin says:

i realy like this song!!!!

2. neslie says:

it is really good

3. tati says:

i llloovvvvv dis song so much man i lov yall gus u gus sound so gud wit each other dat iz wat up i lov u so much my boos

4. tati says:

i lov dis song so muh dat i was even litsein to it at skool nw im downloadin itt from my phn to my ipod n mp4
    rit nw lol omfg

5. Mahira says:

Humm it’s pretty good, love it!

6. mystery says:

it would be better soulja boy n cody simpson but i guess it alright im just not a justin fan

7. Rich Girl
    that song was for me
    LOL :)

8. that song was for me.
    HATERS

9. Unforgettable says:

AWESOME SONG.
    LOOOOOVEEEEE JB and Souja

10. starla says:

justin this is a vart good song love it….

11. Bells says:

I Freakin love this song!!!!!
    <3 Justin Bieber AKA Shawty Mane!!

12. DADA AKA M$BIEBER says:

justin bieber is soooooooooooooooo kute and im always goin to b his FAVEORITE GURL. and dont hate cuz im beautful. hahahahahah and ALLOLLLLLL da people who hate him stop being a HATER! ps I LUV U JUSTIN BIEBER. AND IF U WOULD LIKE TO CALL ME MY NUMBER IS (8138633861)

13. DADA AKA M$BIEBER says:

BY DA WAY JUSTIN BIEBER I HOPE SUM DAY I GET TO DATE U. cuz i thank u r kute. im yo #1 gurl and FAN!!!!!! my mama keep sayn dat im n love wit u and i am cuz ur soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo KUTE and i wouldnt NEVER give up da love i got 4 u.
    love yo bestest fan DADA (aka m4bieber)

14. DADA AKA M$BIEBER says:

dear justin bieber, in thank ur awesum cuz i love u soooo MUCH and i never stop tlkn bout u. i even thank about u EVERY SINGLE DAY by da way mabye we can make a song to gether sum dayy cus i want to b a singer like u and i loveeee sk8 bordn like u . ur my ROLE MODEL AND MY IDIOL. BYEEEEEEEEEEEEE!1!!!!1!

15. lakshay says:

really good song!!!!!!!

16. kiki says:

hey omg i lov u jb u r sooo cute i am soooor typ lov forever

17. Hey justin it is a pretty good song na who am I kitting I love it.you did good on I like souja boy

18. bonqueque says:

Ilove justinbieber he is so sexy yo love him

19. Anonymous says:

IM A RICH GIRL HAHA , IEYEE <3333 THIS SONS SOOOOO MUCH JB JUST KNOW THAT I <3 YOU SOO MUCH !1

20. michelle says:

I LOVE THIS SONG! GO J B RICH GIRL

21. daijah says:

I LOVEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE U

22. soulja boy i been know you when i was little and you were my favorate.

23. Novi says:

i like this song ,n i like u ,, Justin Bieber <3
    #muchlove

24. hi i was just want in to now if you our my best friend no or yes.

25. obviously like your web site but you have to test the spelling on quite a few of your posts. Several of them are rife with spelling issues and I in finding it very troublesome to tell the reality however I will certainly come again again.

26. I loved up to you will receive carried out proper here. The caricature is attractive, your authored subject matter stylish. nonetheless, you command get bought an nervousness over that you would like be turning in the following. ill for sure come further until now once more as precisely the same just about a lot ceaselessly inside case you defend this increase.

27. TMZzzGOSSIP says:

Justin B. reportedly wrote this song for Soulja Boy in which he’s featured, is ACTUALLY written about a ray of sunshine named
    Audrey Foster from the Bay Area, CA. Jizz has been up about Justin Bs fling with Selena Gomez but is this new Barbie lookalike from Los Gatos Justin’s new target? Follow us at TMz @ Twitter.
    TMZzzz