The talk of New York Tony Yayo called into Shade 45 on Saturday (January 29) to talk to Whoo Kid about tonguing down in 2011 in honor of National Tongue Day!

Is Tony Yayo scared of tongue diseases? Did Whoo Kid shock Yayo by playing his track with Travis Barker live on air?! What does Tony Yayo have in store for the near future? Is he sensitive about haters? And did Whoo Kid really tongue kiss his mom?!

Find out in this tongue-in-cheek RadioPlanet exclusive with Tony Yayo!

12 Responses to “Tony Yayo Diseased Tongue-Down Day?! Yikes!! Hater Sensitivity? Travis Barker Collabo!?”

1. sparks says:

shit is hott, yayo sounding better than ever…we need an album ya…stop playing with these dodo heads

2. sparks says:

ive listened to this track like 10 times now…drop it already..im getting dope fiend itches…lol

3. Meri says:

Cookin’ Soul always makin dope beats

4. Kimmie says:

LOL. Ya’ll asses are funny.

5. Anja, Anna says:

It seems like You always have fun up there while doin’ Your music. It’s precious, I’m waiting for new video of course. Im one of THESE listeners.;> If You need any promotion in Europe, let me know (use my email). I have some time and idea how to make it loud.

6. Kimmie says:

That’s hott!!

7. E Fo says:

Yayo please don’t underestimate yaself in diss sjit. Yor a modderfukking LEGEND, don’t ever doubt NOTHING you DO. I love listening 2 ya music Keep up the good work. :p… “I’m linking up with Drama, praying that the coke come back like Karma, my bitch from the P’s I’m smoking with her Mama”

8. ROWDY CITY ( M H ) says:

YAYO WE GOT LOVE FOR YOU!!!!!FUCK ALL THE BULLSHIT,,THAT SONG WE JUMPED ON YOU DID, WAS HOT AND ON EVERY SITE!! LOVE IS LOVE ALL WAYS BRO AND YOUR LP HAD 6 KNOCKIN ASS SINGLES ,AND YOU SHOULD OF DID PIMPING FULL VIDEO,CAUSE WE STILL KNOCK THE 1ST ONE AND THAT ONE ALL THE TIME IN THE CLUB ALL OVER

9. Anonymous says:

Yayo is A Legend. This is Hip hop. . .

10. Anonymous says:

Dis song go hard. Can’t wait for new album

11. Yooooooooooooo!

This nigga YAYO IS THE NIGGA

BEEN FIRE for the LAST 5 MIXTAPES and HE STILL GOIN BRO!

When you START THAT ROCKSTAR GROUPIE YAYO

I NEED THAT JACK THRILLER LOOK ON THE SITE and I’m READY TO MOVE TO NYC TOMORROW

TELL THAT NIGGA DOE PESCI

WHAT UP DOE!?

-East Oakland Roy

12. Clinton says:

I see a lot of interesting content on your blog. You have to spend a lot of time
    writing, i know how to save you a lot of work, there is a tool that
    creates unique, SEO friendly posts in couple of seconds, just type in google
    - k2 unlimited content